Moederdag Market Registration
To celebrate the women in our lives, Tulip Time announces the return of the Moederdag Market (Dutch for Mother’s Day Market)! Focusing on the ladies, this event will feature up to 50 hand-picked, specialty merchants offering items such as clothing, jewelry, home decor, and gourmet treats. Throughout the afternoon attendees will enjoy live music, interactive entertainment, and delicious gourmet food trucks!
NEW LOCATION! Window on the Waterfront | Holland, MI
Tulip Time is excited to be moving the Moederdag Market back to a quaint public park setting for the 2020 festival. All booths and entertainment will be located outdoors. Window on the Waterfront is located on 6th Street between College Ave. and Columbia Ave. in downtown Holland. With over 100,000 tulips planted here and free admission, this park is a true destination for festival-goers. Additional draws to the park include Tulip City Trolley Tours.
HOURS: Set-Up: Sunday, May 10, 6am-9:45am Market Hours: Sunday, May 10, 10am-4pm
Application Fee: $35 (non-refundable)
Outdoor Single Booth | $100 | Approximately 10’ x 10’
Outdoor Double Booth | $200 | Approximately 10’ x 20’
Food Trucks | $100 Fee
The City of Holland requires food vendors to fill out a Transient Merchant License application and pay any additional fees ($50/day). Upon acceptance to the Tulip Time Moederdag Market, fees are due to the City of Holland by Friday, April 17, 2020. This form can be found online at http://cityofholland.com/166/Tulip-Time-Transient-Merchant-License
November 1, 2019: Applications Open
March 1, 2020: Applications Close
March 9, 2020: Applicants notified of acceptance/rejection
March 16, 2020: Booth Payment Deadline
April 1, 2020: Booth Layout Announced
May 10, 2020: Show Day!
RULES + REGULATIONS
- The Merchant must be present the entire time of the show and agree to be open during all hours. If a Merchant leaves early, they will not be invited back.
- Booths are not transferable and may not be shared with other exhibitors.
- Exhibitors are responsible for providing their display including tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- No tent or product stakes are allowed for booth set up or product display. Please make necessary arrangements for displays (sandbags or cement blocks are permitted).
- No smoking, loud sound systems, or noisy generators are allowed in booth areas.
- No power or water is available at booth site.
- There is no reserved Merchant Parking. Suggested parking areas will be highlighted in the Welcome Packet (sent to invited artists).
- Wi-Fi WILL NOT be available in the park. Please make other arrangements to complete transactions.
- Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying the State of Michigan Sales Tax of 6%.
- Merchants are required to check-in, register their name and receive their event information upon arrival to the show BEFORE unloading and set-up may begin.
- Merchant’s not checked-in by 9:00am and set up by 9:45am may lose their space without a refund.
- This is a rain or shine show. No provisions, refunds, or alternate dates are made in case of cancellations due to acts of God or government agency requirements.
- Merchant Cancellation – other than a medical emergency, with written documentation from your physician, there is no refund.
- Exhibitors agree to allow Tulip Time Festival to use photos and video in promotions.
- The Moederdag Market is part of a larger festival located in a downtown, populated area. Therefore parking, unloading, and loading rules must be strictly followed. Merchants must adhere to the parking, unloading, and loading regulations included in their welcome packet.
- Tulip Time staff reserves the right to determine the final booth placement/layout regardless of preference indicated. The Event Team will make every effort to accommodate your booth preference while striving to create a varied shopping experience for buyers.
- Tulip Time staff reserves the right to remove any vendors from their space for not following the rules, regulations, terms and conditions set forth in this document and the welcome packet.
616-396-4221 x117 | [email protected]
A note from the show orgainizer:
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Tulip Time Moederdag Market! We are so lucky to be able to celebrate so many wonderful small businesses and shops in the Holland community and beyond! A few notes as your begin your application: Please keep in mind that we are looking for specialty merchants offering female focused items such as clothing, bath and body products, jewelry, home décor, vintage finds, and gourmet treats. Business owners selling products from a larger ‘parent’ company (ex: Young Living Essential Oils, Loularoe, Pure Romance, Stella and Dot, etc.) will not be accepted. If you have any questions regarding the fit of your products in our show, do not hesitate to reach out directly!