Thousands of spectators line the streets of downtown Holland to watch amazing floats, marching bands, Dutch Dancers, and numerous organizations present their finest in over two miles of pure celebration. Participation in the Tulip Time Festival parades is a great way for an organization, marching band, or company to “Join the Dance” in one of the nation’s Top 100 festivals. The Festival parades are some of the largest and most spectacular events in Michigan.
- January 2nd, 2020: Applications Open
- March 6th, 2020: Applications Due
- March 7th, 2020: $25 Fee applies to applications submitted after this date (General Applications Only)
- April 1st, 2020: Applications Close
- May 6th, 2020: Volksparade
- May 7th (Rain Date May 8th), 2020: Kinderparade
- May 9th, 2020: Muziekparade
All three parades are televised locally, as well as covered live on WHTC, Holland’s Hometown Station.